Monday, November 14, 2016

From Potting Shed into She Shed



For the past year, I have used the shed on the side of the yard as a 
potting shed.  It's been filled with a combination of some excess
furniture and gardening equipment.  That's all been great, but now
I am making a change.  


I am moving all the gardening equipment into one of the big storage
closets in the garage and giving away a few pieces of furniture I just
don't want anymore.  In their place, I am moving in some furniture 
that I just don't have the heart to sell or giveaway, and changing the
whole shed from a potting shed into a she shed!

I am really excited about this decision.  I bought the paint for the
walls, ceiling and rafters this past weekend and I am ready to roll
up my sleeves and get busy with the transformation.   It's going to
be a cozy playhouse for me and my head is just swimming with 
ideas.  I am hoping that I can get this accomplished within the
next few weeks and have it all decorated for Christmas too.




So I am kicking around some ideas and gathering pictures of rooms
I love.  For example, I saved this picture from a Country Living 
magazine from several (or more now) years ago.  I will leave you
with this image to start you thinking :-)


Don't forget to stop by the blog hop that begins today for some yummy
recipes that will carry you through this holiday season.  Featured today are:


Yum!  Can't wait to visit everyone!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






10 comments:

  1. You lucky girl you! Wish I had one. Can't wait to see it all decorated.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was an extra bonus when we purchased this house. I have always wanted one. We had a little potting shed that was attached to our garage back in Idaho and although charming, it was really tiny.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. We need a space like that
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come over and play with Bentley. He will be happy to show you around and I am sure y'all will be allowed on the furniture too :-)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the transformation . XO Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, Susan. I can't wait to see it all done up! I know you are going to love it. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting...can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have so much fun with your she-shed! Looking forward to seeing you play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be so sweet when it's finished...love the pic from country living---YES go in that direction it will be gorge!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...