Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Time to Shake Things Up



I have been such a lump lately.  I wake up in the morning, let Bentley
outside, kiss David goodbye before he leaves for work and then brew
a cup of tea.  I check my email and maybe Facebook and then 
wander around the house in my bathrobe for a while.  

Eventually I take a shower and then finally get dressed.  At some
point late in the afternoon, I decide I should try to get in a workout.
As brief a workout as possible, like a 15 minute ballet sculpt or
a short, short cardio dance session.  

Pathetic!



Oh, I know, I know …. I have been depressed about losing my
Aunt recently.  At some point I just have to snap out of it!

Today is that day!!


This morning after letting Bentley outside and kissing David goodbye
before he left for work, I put on my workout clothes, rolled out my
exercise mat and completed 45 minutes of Pilates.  Then I took a 
shower and got dressed for the day.  



I sat down and had a good long chat with myself.  I decided it was
time to shake things up.  I need to focus on what I want now.  What's
working and what is not.  No more moping around.

It's time to take some risks.   So fasten your seat belts dear friends.
We are going to start having some fun around here!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





10 comments:

  1. Go for it! We all have those times. Everyone has to deal with them in their own way. Sound like you are to off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, have fun, go wild.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sure been shaking things up in my neck of the woods! Maybe it's a seasonal feeling. I get up, as I have for the past 17 years, roll out the yoga mat and do my morning yoga stretches. THEN the shower. And I repeat before my evening shower. Once you get into a pattern, you don't even think about it. It's automatic.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Susan.......be my cheerleader. I've been having a hard time getting the 'me' back to normal after a major surgery 2 years ago. I was told about the long recoup time but this is ridiculous! I'm a busy person! Should be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to go right along with you, sister!!!
    Love,
    Me
    Bentley, get your seat belt on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to go right along with you, sister!!!
    Love,
    Me
    Bentley, get your seat belt on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! We all need to shake things up now and then!

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...