Monday, May 19, 2014

A Before and After Lamp



I am so busy that I only have time for two pics, so I made a 
collage so that you can see the changes I made to this lamp.
It is going in my Mom's old bedroom that y'all know I
have been working on.  I painted the shade and added
some color and gold highlights to the base.  




Here is a bit bigger view.  I wanted the color to work with
the colors in the room.  And I wanted it to  have more of
an antique old world feel to it.  Things are moving along bit by 
bit.  More changes and tweaks to come.



Bentley really enjoyed hearing your comments on his
post on Saturday.  I read every one of them to him.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I think you did something very creative and it is a nice addition to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, the base turned out so beautiful. I love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say it looks fantastic.. I love the pretty shade of blue.. great job. with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Looks so much better now that you've added your pretty touches to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Susan. Can't wait for the full reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful lamp, turned out great! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...