Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A New Potting Shed Dressed for Fall


When I first learned that David and I were moving to Texas I was
sad to be leaving my cottage in Idaho and especially sad about
leaving my potting shed.  But when we looked at this house in 
Texas I was so surprised to see this little cottage tucked behind the
garage.  My heart skipped a beat!




And immediately I knew that this shed could be transformed into a 
magical spot.  We will be installing windows and painting the inside.
I have BIG plans!



Now that things are getting under control inside the house and the
weather is cooling a bit, I am so excited about making this a 
special place for Mom and me to focus on gardening.




Until that happens I will just have to be satisfied with decorating 
the outside of the shed for fall.

Happily Joining ~


Bentley ~ your friend Toby is outside waiting for you.
He's at the back fence wagging his tail!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


12 comments:

  1. You have a perfect little garden shed, the possibilities are endless! I can just imagine Christmas and lots of garland.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. you must have been doing the happy dance! Looks great can't wait to see what else you will doing. Only wish I had one, think I would need one a little larger cause I probably would have dish plants instead of green plants.
    Say Hey to Bentley!
    Cathy's Cupboard Calamity <;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so cute, what a cozy little spot to center your gardening around.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute little shed it's like it was waiting for you . Looking forward to seeing what you have done with it . I have a little shed to but no windows but it holds all my birdie seed and gardening things and Papa two years ago built me a little potting table with shelves in it and made a sign for the outside of the door . Lots of fun ahead for you ! cute outside decor .Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice little shed and all decked out for Fall. Looks like you are way ahead of me with Fall decorations! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so lovely. I dream of having a potting shed too! Maybe one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who could ask for more...a shed with it's own little patio. The possibilities... I can imagine you, mom and Bentley too having little tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable..I'm sure good things will come from there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited just thinking of all the possibilities for your darling little shed!! And those pine cones are beautiful, as is the wreath (two of my favorite things!). Can't wait to see the magic you use on this spot! Linda (Nellie sends doggie kisses to Bentley)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a blessing for you! It was waiting for you to make it a magical spot - I know we'll see wonderful things from this lovely potting shed! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful looking shed you got there. Sounds like it was meant for you to make the move and find it. The Fall decorations give it a nice look but I'm really looking forward to see what it's going to look like once you put your plans into action. Thanks for sharing! -Anthony @ Classic Buildings

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...