Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcoming Spring


Gathering up all of the garden elements to welcome spring.
It snowed (as predicted) this morning.  The snow did not stick, but
the wind was howling and it was a miserable day.




But I am staying optimistic.




Just look at this wonderful round, chippy and vintage wicker table
I found.  Can't wait to use it in garden vignettes!  

Bentley ~ I am off to bed.  I am still recuperating from the flu.
I am more tired now than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Feel better. It takes the energy right out of you. I don't bounce back like I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some spring decor out today too...even though we're having slushy snow and rain all day! Anything that holds off the 100 degree heat is fine with me! I love your cute wicker table. Hope you get feeling better soon!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan ~ take care of yourself and rest. Spring will be here soon and you will feel better and then you can set up all of your lovely vignettes ~ Bentley cuddle up with mom and help her feel better ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...